Java Software Developer
Education : Bachelor’s Degree of computer science, IT
Experience : 0 – 2 Years of experience in a similar position.
Language Skills: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Strong awareness of Software lifecycle
- Commanding Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Working knowledge of J2EE design patterns.
- In depth knowledge with the J2EE platform development
- Knowledge of CASE tools (Rational Rose, Power Designer)
- In depth knowledge of various Database Management Systems (Oracle, DB2, MSSQL)
- Hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate and AngularJS
- Knowledge of web services, XML, SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of advanced web technologies (XML query, XSLT)
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Working effectively with individuals and teams, clients and staff. Support others and shows respect.
- Learning and Researching
- Java certification is an advantage
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the planning phase of the project by provide time estimation for the tasks required.
- Responsible for developing coding related modules
- Assisting the support team in any customer issues
- Supporting the implementation Team in the deployment and demo preparations
- Identifying the Bugs problems and providing solutions according to the quality requirements
- Performing unit testing process on the projects
|Job Category||Software Development|