Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software.
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points.
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
- Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
- Involved in developing estimates for the project.
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts.
- Acts as second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree of computer science, IT
Experience : 2+ Years of experience in a similar position.
Language Skills: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Has positive and cooperative attitude.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- ITI graduates are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Data Structures and popular algorithms.
- Knowledge of the OOP concepts and database design.
- Familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of .NET framework 4.0 or higher.
- Knowledge of Microsoft C#, LINQ, WPF and WCF.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC 4,5.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of angularJS framework is plus.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Core framework is plus.
- Experience in working with source control or TFS is a plus.
- Working using Agile methodology is a plus.
|Job Category||Software Development|