Senior Datastage Developer – ATL
- Responsible for the analysis of data integration requirements and the development of technical specifications.
- Develops, tests, debugs and implements ETL jobs for existing and/or proposed data integration solutions.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree of computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience : Minimum 3 years of software development experience with Data Warehouse/ETL
Language Skills: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Expert knowledge of Data Stage (should have hands on experience in all new features 11.x or later version)
- Should have a very good knowledge on ETL Process and the Data Warehousing Concepts.
- Very good experience in designing Data Stage Jobs and End to End Implementation
- Expert in identifying performance related Bottle necks in Data Stage jobs.
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to analyze complex requirements
- Having strong analytical, trouble shooting and communication skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development estimates for projects
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans
- Assists in the definition of milestones
- Performs all data integration lifecycle and quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, developing ETL jobs, and test plans and results
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and reviews the work produced by other team members on the Team
- Reports status and issues to project manager as necessary
- Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance against metric targets
- Provides support and on-the-job training to more junior or less experienced team members
- Provides input to Team Leads on team member performance
- Designs new data integration jobs (ETL) solution.
- Translates functional requirements into technical requirements and design
- Designs and codes complex ETL jobs and work packages
- Evaluates complex data integration requirements and processes
- Provides ETL jobs and user support and performs troubleshooting
- Provides production support as necessary
- Prepares the development environment
- Create, reviews and refines test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure data integration quality
- Prepares the test environment
- Analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results
- Works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
- Conforms to quality assurance test standards
- Create documentation for end user describing the installation, use, and customization of data integration components as necessary
|Job Category||Software Development|