Senior Java Software Developer
About the Job:
As a Senior Java Developer, we expect from you to follow full software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation) , Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software , ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points , ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior , implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions,involved in developing estimates for the project , periodically report project status to team leader , acts as second level of support for production systems users.
Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers , ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on Java programming and related technologies
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Strong knowledge in TDD, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle ), DDD , BDD, SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Spring boot , Spring Cloud knowledge is a plus.
- Ant knowledge is a plus.
- Java certification is an advantage
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
– Spring Stack ( Core , MVC , Data , Security )
– Maven, Subversion SVN , GIT
– Knowledge of Linux command line.
|Job Category||Software Development|