About the Job:
The successful Solution Consultant exhibits a breadth and depth of product and functional mastery as well as being highly energetic, proactive, competitively-driven and achievement oriented. Solution Consultant leverage his knowledge of business functions and technology, pre-sales experience and collaborative behavior to team with sales executives to sell and deliver KN’s solutions.
The Solution Consultant’s primary duty, as a member of the sales team, is to own and secure the technical and functional win to new and existing customers. You’ll leverage your product knowledge, industry insights, consultative selling skills, communication and presentations skills to engage with stakeholders, decision-makers and executive sponsors.
- Gather all relevant data and information and map out solutions that demonstrate KN’s ability to meet or exceed requirements.
- Design innovative solutions and present customized demonstrations to the stakeholders.
- Present KN’s solutions while demonstrating deep familiarity with the customer’s technical and business environment.
- You’ll participate in the development of and delivery of a compelling value proposition.
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Collaborate with key third-party partners and influencers.
- Participate in training and certifications to enhance technical proficiency and domain mastery.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- This post for males only.
- More than 5 years of software or technology pre-sales and product management experience.
- Experience selling MDM, data quality, date integration, data management technologies or analytics.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of performance metrics in past positions.
- Experience with sales cycle across all stakeholders.
- Cultivate and leverage mutually beneficial relationships with strategic alliance partners.
- Demonstrated proficiency in key aspects of the sales cycle – discovery, formal presentations, product demonstrations, product customization,RFI/RFP responses, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed (estimated to be 50%)